As you are no doubt aware, the Meath Charity will be celebrating its 125th anniversary with a Gala Dinner, Vintage Fair and Community Get Together in July of this year. We would love you to be part of the celebrations by joining in our One Two Five Challenge!
Over the next 12 months we are hoping that the people we support, their family members and staff, together with all of our friends in the local community will join together to achieve 125 challenges in honour of this very special milestone.
About our One Two Five Challenge:-
1. Your challenge can be as big or small as you’d like it to be. It doesn’t have to be related to the number 125, but along with other people’s challenges, will add towards achieving 125 separate challenges during the course of the year.
2. You do not need to be sponsored, but if you’d like to be, we will give you a fund raising pack and help in whatever way we can. We can assure you that every penny raised makes an enormous difference to what we are able to achieve for the people we support.
3. All you need to do is to think of a challenge (or have a look at our suggestions list for ideas), let me know what you are doing… and when. Then take a ‘selfie’ of you and anyone who joined you in your challenge as you finish – that’s very important!
4. Then send me, Exec Director Lindsay Perryman, a copy of your selfie so it can be displayed on our ‘We Did It!’ wall on site in Café Meath.
Peter, Garry and I will be kicking the challenges of on the 20th March by taking over Café Meath for the day. Garry will be front of house whilst Peter and I slave over the hot stoves, so please do come in and give one of our tasty delights a try.
* Sell at least 125 pancakes from Café Meath on Shrove Tuesday
* Send us a postcard – we would like to collect 125 postcards telling us about your travels and adventures
* Residents, buy a raffle ticket to win:-
* 125 free hot drinks and a piece of cake at Changing Perceptions or Café Meath
* A three-course meal for you and 3 friends at café Meath served by Mike, Lindsay, Garry and Peter.
* A gift from the Art House
* A gift from Changing Perceptions
* Bowling for you and two friends
* In our team ‘We Did It’ photograph at the end of the year. Contact me: Lindsay.email@example.com to register your challenge, post your selfie or ask for an ideas list.
And Thank You, as always, for your interest and support!