A fantastic day out for the whole family!
- Vintage and artisan fair with many specialist traders in furniture, vintage clothing, textiles, homewares, French brocante and gardenalia, jewellery etc – lots of unique and unusual finds!
- Classic Car and Motorcycle Show – vintage, classic plus the fast and furious, up close and personal
- Vintage hair and makeup
- The Fillet and Bean – Coverwood Lakes’ superb airstream catering trailer providing locally produced food; and Mooh, wonderful icecream served from their retro Citroen van
- Café Meath – gone Vintage for the Day!
- Retro roundabout and games for the children
- Live music with Miss Holiday Swing
10 am until 5.00 pm on Saturday 22 July 2017
TICKETS on the gate £3 (children under 16 years FREE)
NB: NO parking on site, but close by at Westbrook Mills, courtesy of the owners. Disabled parking on site must be pre-booked before the day by calling 01483 415095
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about booking a space at the Vintage Fair, email email@example.com
Or for car and motorcycle enquiries, email the Weald Classic Vehicle Club on firstname.lastname@example.org